Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm Better Than You is Almost Here


Before we get into the rest of this post, "Paradise" is now on iTunes. If you dig it, buy it. The Achievement's coming this Fall.

Recently, Mickey's been dropping tracks to get people ready for I'm Better Than You. Here they are. Click the title of a song to download it.
Bitch I Think I'm

Light Up

Powder

Watch Out For The Hook

Need For Speed Feat. Curtis Santiago (Prod. by Ibe)
(This was suppose to be on a Need for Speed video game followed by a mixtape with the same name by Mickey.)


Here are a few goodies from when the blog was inactive:
Big Trouble In Lil China
(This was suppose to be on a 2 Dope Boyz mixtape.)

OnSMASH (Feat. CurT@!N$)

My Name Is Mickey Factz (Prod. by FKi)
(You might remember this from this blog's mixtape. This is the full CDQ version.)

Scream Loud

The Lost Exhibit


Check out a new interview from Plant Ill here:
Part 1
Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment